The New Standard in Ultra Lightweight and High-Power Performance for finesse enthusiasts and light-tackle applications. Experience the confidence you are holding the best, with the sensation you are holding nothing at all.
LEW'S CUSTOM LITE SERIES SPINNING REEL
Lew’s Custom Lite Series Spinning Reel is built on the very best spinning platform that Lew’s has to offer, with an all-new carbon frame and rotor for long-lasting performance and rugged dependability in the harshest fishing conditions. The Custom Lite is designed with a singular purpose – to offer anglers an elite-level high-performance spinning reel at the lightest weight possible. Featuring the ultra-smooth hybrid carbon drag system for exceptional fish-fighting control. Pick up the Custom Lite once and you will feel the difference.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION with all new carbon frame and rotor for long-lasting performance and rugged durability.
- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE with an 11 stainless steel bearing system for an effortless and smooth retrieval.
- REMARKABLE VERSATILITY for finesse and light-tackle applications.
- DEPENDABLE DESIGN for the strength to handle big fish at an ultra-light weight.
- Ultra-smooth hybrid carbon drag system.
- Reversible machined handle with EVA Pro grip.
- Lightest premium spinning reel design from Lew’s to date.
- Adjustable right/left hand retrieve.
- Titanium coated line roller.
LEW'S LITE SERIES ROD
Lew’s is pleased to announce the next generation of the ultralight spinning rod. The Lite Series is built on the powerful but exceptionally light HM50 Graphite Blank – the premium of ultralight rod platforms. This high-modulus blank sets the standard in ultralight engineering, resulting in a tour grade, performance-ready stealth rod with absolutely stunning sensitivity and unyielding strength. Gone are the days of sacrificing sensitivity to find power. Have both with Lew’s Lite Series. Lew’s has captured the essence of all-day fishing comfort with the exclusive CT-1® ComfortTouch spinning reel seat and Winn® Dri-Tac handle for remarkable ease of use and rod control. Built specifically to reach a tour-grade level of comfort, the CT-1® is a flagship feature of this series. It takes one cast of the Lew’s Lite Series, and anglers realize the importance of CT-1® comfort. Light enough for the most finesse presentations, comfortable enough to fish all day.
- TOUR-GRADE GRAPHITE CONSTRUCTION: The backbone of the Lite Series is the premium high-modulus graphite blank, hand-chosen by the demanding panfish and finesse enthusiast of Team Lew’s who know that you need the highest level of sensitivity possible on a strong and durable platform. The HM50 Graphite Blank gets the job done, allowing plenty of power on one of the smallest diameter rods in the Lew’s line up.
- PREMIUM COMFORT: Engineered specifically to reach the pinnacle of comfort, Lew’s Lite Series captures the essence of all-day fishing with the exclusive CT-1® ComfortTouch spinning reel seat and Winn® Dri-Tac handle. The CT-1® is a flagship feature of this series, providing remarkable ease of use and rod control that serious anglers have been asking for. With one cast of the Lite Series, anglers realize the importance of CT-1® comfort. And it has been accomplished without sacrificing sensitivity. Light enough for the most finesse presentations, comfortable enough to fish all day.
- SIX EXCLUSIVE MODELS: With the Lite Series, Lew’s offers a robust line of six lengths and powers for every panfish and finesse application on the water. The 5’ Ultralight Power model with Moderate Fast action is built specifically for vertical jigging to keep the rod tip closer to the boat for precise sonar readings. Small water anglers negotiating tight casts under thick overhangs will also appreciate the 5’ model for its maneuverability. For precision skipping, pitching and dock shooting the tiniest baits, the 5’4”, and 6’ Ultralight Power rods excel. For longer casts and handling the heavier of the finesse class of baits, the 6’4”, 6’9”, and 7’ length rods pack all the punch that is needed to get the job done.